The geographical situation is strategique between Salazie and «La Plaine des Palmistes» and gives you large possibilities of activities and excursions for Hellbourg, the Volcano and the primary forest of Bélouve. It is also the departure point for the wild south, Grand Etang, Takamaka...
Without leaving the Domaine you can hike for over 3h and discover the deer (about 60 deer living on the domaine)
- coming from Saint-Denis, or from Saint-Pierre : take direction Plaine des Palmistes
- At the point chemin de Ceinture, take the D3 direction Ste-Rose / Cambourg - continue for about 5km before tunring right - follow the sign Diana Déa Logde.
- Continue on the béton road for about 2km...
- At the entrance of the domaine, push the bottom to open the gate. Continue for about 200m, you will find the guest parking.
- The hotel is situated at 1km further up, at the end of a stony dirt road. If your car is low, use the parking and call us at 0692 32 09 09 - our team will pick you up by a 4x4 car.