ACTIVITIES FROM THE LODGE
What to do from Diana Dea Lodge?
Discover the East and the Heights of the East of Reunion Island from the Diana Dea Lodge.
Ideally located, the Diana Dea Lodge offers you a panorama over the entire eastern part of Reunion. Between white waters, the charm of Indian interbreeding, the sweet scent of vanilla, an exuberant nature, fields of sugar cane, orange trees or litchis, ponds and waterfalls, the East offers you a concentrate of the best in Reunion.
We offer you our selection of activities and tourist sites not to be missed:
- Discovery of Reunion Vanilla: Vanilla Cooperative, Mr. Roulof’s Vanilla Plantation or the Domaine du Grand Hazier Vanilla Grove
- Visit of the Savanna Distillery and Bois Rouge Sugar Factory
- Visit of the village of Hell-Bourg in Salazie
- Visit of the Church “Notre Dame des Laves”
- Hiking in Takamaka
- Hike to the Volcano, Piton de La Fournaise
- Horseback riding at the Grand Etang
- Walk in the forest of Bebour-Bélouve
- Swimming in the Blue Basin